Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 May, 03:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ok 7 days now, we gonna need to know you ok now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
20 May, 01:06
Hope all is well Doq - we miss you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
19 May, 01:15

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
19 May, 12:37

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 May, 06:13
we miss you Doq, hope all is well

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 May, 05:04
CIA PUPPET ELON...HOW NICE OF HIM !

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 12:24
I hope all is well with you Doq! Your absence is noticed. 🙏❤️

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 May, 10:49
People in these states must call and pressure their elected officials in support of the following bills that will criminalize transgender chemical castration of children:

Alabama: HB 1, SB 10

Florida: HB 935

Kentucky: HB 477

Louisiana: HB 104

Missouri: SB 442

Oklahoma: SB 676

South Carolina: H4047

Texas: SB 1311

The legislative session ends in just a few weeks in most states. So far Arkansas is the only state that has passed a ban like this into law. Make your state next. Republicans are lazy and cowardly, the only time they ever respond is when they are met with overwhelming pressure.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 May, 12:21
GET SOME

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 03:31
Cool as a cucumber and ready for Close Encounters Of The 17th Kind. 🍿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 09:47
You been awfully quiet over there.
Nana is hoping you are resting up cause u gonna have a lot to do soon with all those blueprints!

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 May, 03:22

American And proud of it @Wsconnor
14 May, 01:05
loving it. what a ride

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 May, 09:52
I Trust the Plan but as we get closer I feel myself feeling a bit more anxious and stressed. Praying it happens soon🙏

Little Bird @LittleBird203
14 May, 08:50
please tell me this means that shit is finally going to hit the fan

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
14 May, 07:54
I’ll admit Joe Joe’s tweet through me into a tissy. I don’t like being told what to do.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 May, 06:08
a lot of patriots showing support for PDJT
waking up happenig on stocktwiits
i love the white astronaut glove in the photo 😎
Great Things are happening with Doge Doq
have a fabulous friday!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 May, 04:18
I TRUST PEPE :)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 May, 03:48

funker junkie @glowsticky
14 May, 02:48
is this mannequin/tesla still supposedly up there? Never thought for a second it was real.

Christian Schlater @C_Schlater
14 May, 02:45
Don't panic, because it's only a movie? Nothing is real?

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 May, 03:23
In response Christian Schlater to his Publication
Oh, things are definitely real.