Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
13 May, 12:11
Soon to be a music video, but here's the remix that will be the song.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
13 May, 04:01
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Whoa! That’s beautiful!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
All my mixes, remixes, and such all have obvious changes and then very subtle ones. I echoed the first lead-in and then mirrored the second one. And the intro of the song with the strings, I layered that under the synths in the instrumental break, and again at the end. There are several other subtleties too. And I do this on Windows Movie Maker. And I have to use an image to be able to go in and do several audio edits just like video. For this edit as you can see, I used a pic from I Like The Ball in the Sink.
08:38 PM - May 13, 2021
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
14 May, 05:50
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
You’ve got and know how to use skills to the max Miss Nackendara!! Truly unbelievable how adept you are at all you so lovingly do. I just might be able to catch my breath in awhile...you are always leaving me breathless...in the best of ways, I assure you. Thank you for you and all you do!