Roxy Faulkner @rbentsen
27 April, 02:43
THIS INFO has been out there for a while but it is helpful to remind people...."The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!" (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which was (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine!

"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!

"Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock," which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment capital.

"Black Rock" is a

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
Oh I'm sorry. I accidentally have been telling anyone
who will listen. They accidentally think I'm crazy.
04:02 PM - May 13, 2021
In response Roxy Faulkner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobinD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from robin fineman, click on at the bottom under it