Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@doqholliday

So you think we changed platform providers yesterday or just issues with programs?
Is there going to be a quantum alternative as a new platform provider?
Quantum.gov. ???
10:01 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 May, 10:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wondered what was happening - anonup was down yesterday morning & tried one more time yesterday evening
Was wondering if it finally got hacked or something 😛

Gab and MeWe were up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danette Olson @NettieO
13 May, 10:08
I was wondering that as well. Also, has anyone noticed the news articles online today? There are some odd ones compared to what we usually see out there. IE: Washington Examiner posting an article about Biden talking to dead people, Saw another one about Google signing a contract with Elon Musk. Fox News is posting one titled "Who's actually running the show in Biden's White House?" I thought it was odd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:11
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
Yes and some news and ppl like Bill (Dem Jerk) Mahr coming out bad mouthing Dems too.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 May, 10:05
This time Gab was up but Anonup & Wego were down

Ron Erhardt @RonE
13 May, 10:18
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Yep!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
13 May, 10:02
I wondered what was going on. Wego was down too.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:07
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Me too, maybe just an attack but Nana does think at some point we will have a quantum connection.