QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
Holy crap...was I the only one who couldnt log on here yesterday? I was worried lol
06:38 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 May, 09:11
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I thought it was me😐 as it coincided w me trying to change my settings so thought I was kicked off. Anonup has become my connection to what is really happening so I was very upset. So grateful it's back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 May, 09:19
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Me too, i was in panic mode lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Wood @MTKat
13 May, 08:00
I was worried as well.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 May, 07:38
No. It was down for a while . Wego as well

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 May, 07:37
Couldnt log in either here in California.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 May, 07:35
I couldn't log in either! Not the first time here but it eventually pops back up.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 May, 07:12
Glad to see everything back on line. Must have been the Colonial Pipeline imitation.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 May, 07:20
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
lol, me too....whew!

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
13 May, 07:07
Same here. So glad,to be back

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
13 May, 07:03
same here

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
13 May, 07:01
Felt a little panicky. This source is best!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 May, 07:19
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
I was panicked too lol

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 May, 07:00
i couldn't either. I sure missed everyone. I was beginning to think it was only me

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 May, 07:19
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Me too, I wonder what the heck happened

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
13 May, 06:58
yeap, offline too!
great numbers given though!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 May, 06:54
You were not alone.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 May, 07:21
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Glad to be back, missed you all!

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 May, 06:44
I'm estimating that this site was down yesterday for roughly 16 hours.

Under attack equals "over the target."

#MAGA #wwg1wga

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 May, 07:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thinking the same!