Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
'I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.' -Romans 7:25

'There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.' -Romans 8:1-2

'For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.' -Romans 8:5

Begin Your Spiritual Walkabout, Awaken Christ Within You, let go of the fleshly Affliction which was placed upon the cross long ago freeing Us All. Revive Your Spirit and Live the Message of Christ which was; It Is Done. If Your "Church" wants to You sit idly by awaiting some day, then they are not teaching You the Truth. All have been Forgiven, Freed From that flesh, and If the "Church" told You that You can do this at Home, who would they tax?

#wwg1wga
06:14 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
11 December, 10:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Remember we are Free - we are not in bondage by anything or anyone, including by our government. Yes, we are to obey our elected officials BUT only if they uphold the Truth. If not, we are free to speak up - peacefully protest and refuse to comply - since we do not have a "contract" with them. Know your God given Rights! Praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 September, 09:54
and there was silence in heaven .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
01 August, 06:12
❤️More than ever feeling this.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 August, 06:18
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
❤️🙏🕊️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 May, 12:05
🙏💖🌟

17 May, 12:24
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 May, 12:03
Exactly! The organized church does not want anyone to be free. They teach bondage by telling people they must keep short accounts with God, constantly focusing on their sin & trap people by keeping them under the law ( of their church, denominational doctrines, etc) rather than setting people free in the truth that Jesus has provided a Way into His promised land of His rest, peace, truth that sets free, freedom from bondage. When He said "It is finished" He meant it. He paid the full price of forgiveness for all. The debt is gone, wiped off the books. Sins are "Remembered no more." This IS Good News! Then He offers to us His very Spirit living in us that restores us to Spiritual Life! That is the gospel, the GOOD NEWS! Each that believes these things and accepts Gods free gift by His grace & mercy are made into a New Creation, born again, spiritually alive & made right with God (reconciled, righteous) is how He sees us. We are now a child of God & our inheritance is secured.😇

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
21 May, 10:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
21 May, 01:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
WOW! Perfect timing!(As Always! Our On Time GOD!) I really needed this today. Got a letter from my “church” yesterday. I have stepped away from “them” for a while so I could keep focused on all that is going on right now. Tried to red pill gently, but they werent having it. 🤷‍♀️. Which is fine, I just want to be a vessel in coming events. Its what Ive always done. Elderly, and children..... Just as spoken of in scripture. I go on devotional walks, as I call it. Listening to videos given here... I LOVE YOU ALL, MY PRECIOUS FAMILY🙏❤️🥲

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 May, 11:50
Amen in Christ Holy Name.

02 June, 10:32
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
❤️🙏✝️