Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
24 May, 09:04
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Nice job with the voting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 May, 07:53
perv-itician...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
24 May, 08:16
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Do you remember how wheaties would feature their athletes on their boxes of cereal?
I wish I was talented to do that that with all of our fine pedo politicians that deserve recognition for their ability to commit crimes and get away with it while running for office to boot.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:34
Wth are you ppl in Virginia thinking? I mean sorry but Geez?

carol munoz @bornfree2
24 May, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They are not thinking. They are sleeping. or Pedophilia is now excepted as normal.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 May, 10:13
HANG THIS POS ! EVIL SHEER EVIL

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 May, 08:27
after what has happened. i hope people really really check out the people who are running for any type of office. dont vote a particular party because your parents voted that way, your friends are voting that way, because they are leading in the polls, yes...vote, dont believe everything the candidate tells you..check it out yourself..dont be lazy and so trustful.

Berry Reina @BerryNice
13 May, 06:56
Send him to the gallows. What's wrong with the world, that pedophiles/monsters are running the cities and the world? Humans are the voters, humans must decide their fait.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 May, 04:18
Soo insane 🤬