Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Melissa Sknox @Melissaknox
11 May, 11:18
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
watch the water. jones act.

Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don't know where she is," Borgerson told Business Insider at the time. "I'm passionate about ocean policy and wish people were as interested in Jones Act reform, joining the law of the sea, and funding icebreakers."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
11 May, 10:45
save Israel for last

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 10:24
Exactly! Predictability is hilarious...😉

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
11 May, 10:07
This is Wisdom here being said:

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
11 May, 09:36
Exactly! We know how they operate!
FOCUS!😠 Don't give an inch...

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
11 May, 09:14
As Presidente Trumpo would say, "Correctamundo"!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 10:23
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
LOL😂