Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 May, 07:55
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
COVID-19 TRIAL VACCINE WILL MAKE THE COMMON COLD A DEATH SENTENCE TO THOSE VACCINATED
wil paranormal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
11 May, 08:02
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
So many people are going to die because of this. Anyone who supported the lies and pushed these vaccines needs to be tried for crimes against humanity. I tried to warn my family but they told me I sounded like a conspiracy nut and they all took the vaccine. Just waiting now for the fallout, will be devestating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
I help older people at their homes. half my clients took it...they all seem very energetic and havent complined but the first day..my god what if theres adrenochrome in some of the doses?? Or just placeboes in some..but months havent gone by yet.
08:38 PM - May 11, 2021
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoWokeMyEyesBleed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jana bosak, click on at the bottom under it