Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
12 May, 07:16
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
That is how blinded people are by MSM. It is scary to say the least.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
11 May, 06:24
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
This proves how effective the brainwashing campaign has been. They completely incapacitated logical thinking in the masses. And, it's not a matter of intelligence, as I know some very smart individuals who have completely bought into the liberal narrative. Therefore, it must be something else that makes an individual susceptible to programming. I wonder what it is?

America seems far worse than any other nation. People are out in the streets protesting Covid restrictions and government overreach all over the world, but not here in the United States. Why? Is it the greater number of vaccines we give our children? The level of toxins in our air, water, and food? The liberal indoctrination in our education systems? Or, perhaps, a combination of all these factors?

Whatever it is, I know of one thing that can help. PRAYER. Let us pray for God to enlighten the citizens of our country & make them brave to confront the evil forces that seek to poison and divide us. PRAY for LIGHT & LOVE.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
12 May, 07:20
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
dumbing down children in schools for years. common core math, indoctrination, teaching disrespect. list is long. 20% of population WW is beyond help. even if you show them the truth.. Sad.