Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 May, 04:09
./activated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 06:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
@AmericanFoster - Hilarious to shoot the flies in the garage !!!
Tic Toc
Cicadas are prehistoric and relatively harmless, right? ... hibernate for 17 years (some for 11 years) and they do mass in a cloud, but not frightening ... more like a signal ... that works for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 10:53
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
If these things are the cricket sounds Nana has been hearing then the time is getting closer because the noise keeps getting louder and louder.

10 May, 05:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Cicadas make noise so do locusts, crickets, however the later are usually heard in summer, July August.
Nana, have you heard anything about a military conflict coming in WDC? I have not.

10 May, 11:23
I have not but these damn cicadas are coming soon cause their noise inside my head is so loud I cant hear other things well the last few days & dimensional shifts well I can just see them when I close my eyes most of the time.

Personal opinion incoming>
The doors may be open for military to take over (AS THEY SHOULD DO) soon since they took out Traitor Milley and the head of NG. Some are saying this week something but I have heard that shit many times before.

Seems to me that if the military dont take control ONCE THEY DETERMINE there was foreign interference that affected the vote in AZ then they have screwed the pooch. If they are going to own it they need to own it as soon as it becomes a real and proven fact!

The law Obummer passed and Trump tweeked ?? Didnt it pretty much read that they only had to prove One vote was affected by foreign entities?? I need to go back an re-read it.

11 May, 07:56
I agree the mil should be assigned and deployed ... probably they are and we don't know since they can't announce it ... I've noticed the EBS testing has gone to once every week. I also notice the evil ones are pushing back hard, constant threats which is a tell, they are panicking.

According to Juan O Savin our serious (weapons) Mil services are in place to warn outside interference we will retaliate, regardless of this election fraud fricassees. Mil is running the show since the clown has no SS guards with him, nor access to AF1. He uses donated planes. Plus they travel together - big no no.

Also lots of recon in the air watching the paid mercenaries, I believe they will dissipate without payment, since oppositions money is getting tight.

Regarding EO it said "foreign election interference" collectively would NOT be tolerated ... not how many votes but the act itself.

11 May, 10:46
Good to know, Nana also wonders just how much access they have to budget money and the Treasury,
I cant imagine Trump and the director of this movie went thro all they did to move the Fed over to the Treasury only to turn the operation over to B1d3n.
I was hearing some drum rolls about some in the banking industry in the Nesara transfers hubs being in full gear for any time now, but idk, ya know we hear things a lot.

11 May, 10:54
I think new banking system is still underway ... I agree, why give it all away ... I don't think they have access to the gold / maybe there is an account for the budget / but NOT ALL FUND ACCESSIBLE (imho)
I just listen to this, good over and fills in some holes ...
https://www.simonparkes.or...

Optical Awakenings @Unite
11 May, 10:58
I have been following this guy since the start. He is so knowledgeable.

11 May, 11:01
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
I agree, and his Alien info came out too soon so people freaked ... wait til they really know the truth / the lies / the WHOLE TRUTH!

11 May, 11:26
I know right! There is nothing that they have not lied about. It can not come soon enough. I am tired of wasting our lives with this diversion!

11 May, 02:58
Lets no make the mistake of rushing it ... they are very evil and clever, we need to get it right / no mishaps

11 May, 05:03
Yes, that is true.

11 May, 05:06
https://www.bitchute.com/s...
always valued info

This world is built on a foundation of lies and laundered money that belongs to US All! The class action suit from this alone is going to cripple them all!
05:23 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
11 May, 06:44
Lets manifest what we want to be our world.