MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
THE OVAL OFFICE IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED🔍🔎 AMERICA IS NO LONGER FOR SALE #BQQM 💥💥💥
02:12 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Amy Cheeks @NP_Cheeks
26 January, 10:54
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
It is showing up on Google Map App..?? Hmm.. i just pulled it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
26 January, 07:58
i simple googled why the white house is closed. this came up

Alert 1 , Severity ,closure ,,Temporary suspension of indoor services due to COVID-19In support of the Washington, DC Mayor's Order, the White House Visitor Center is temporarily closed. All outdoor park spaces, including the National Christmas Tree, remain open.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
26 January, 06:39
No disrespect, but lets not post BS. False bread crumbs ...

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
26 January, 06:14
maybe the getting rid of all the Obama purple curtains

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 January, 06:01
😍🇺🇲

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 January, 04:39
I didn't know the Oval Office was open to the public......

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 January, 04:42
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
White House tours are an unguided walk and does not include the West Wing. So, unless you are friends with someone in the current presidential administration, you will not get to see the oval office, situation room, or any of the other spaces in the West Wing.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 January, 03:56
False/ Not current

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 January, 04:00
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Google maps does not have this .........
White house tour info here https://whitehouse.gov1.in...

Net Nut @NetNut
26 January, 03:34
Aren't they saying it's closed due to the plandemic?

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
26 January, 03:32
For those that don't get the "closed permanently" note, try to see the hours. I got

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 January, 04:50
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Yeah, I clicked on the "Add Hours" tab and this came up.........BTW, unless you are a VIP or friend of the Admin, you can't visit the Oval Ofc and other areas of the West Wing

Bengal Dave @Bengaldave
26 January, 03:28
i cannot get this on googlemaps... phone or PC

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 January, 03:24
WOW!!
🥰🥰🥰

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 January, 03:23
Hope this is aleast true! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 🥰

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
26 January, 03:21
what site did you get this from?

Stephanie Wilson @TeppyTrumper
26 January, 03:19

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
26 January, 03:18
Praise God

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 January, 03:14
I got the same result on my Iphone map.

Gail Cantrell @Stelladallas52
26 January, 03:13
i am guessing that why the pics of White House was dark the other night

FREEDOM FIGHTER Q-WWG1WGA @Txtattooedmommy
26 January, 03:13
HOUSTON WE MY HAVE A PROBLEM LMFAO!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 January, 03:11
This confirms what we've been saying. Joe Biden isn't the president of anything. Fake news.

Ghost OfPhaistos @GhostofPhaistos
26 January, 03:10
As many of us have been saying for days. Biden is NOT President.

Military in Complete Control. Loving this movie!! Cannot wait to see how it really ends!

Jackie Gatsby @JackieGatsby
WHOAAAA!!!!!!

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
There's nobody in the cabinet. Are we making popcorn yet?

Stephanie Wilson @TeppyTrumper
26 January, 03:18
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication

1776 ... @IGG1776
26 January, 03:00
i just called , yep closed 😎

Gripe Guy @GripeGuy
26 January, 02:59
Whoaaa!!!

Chr Str @chrstr
26 January, 02:54
My google maps is not showing OO as closed but Apple maps does 👀

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
26 January, 03:23
In response Chr Str to his Publication
I'm not even sure if I can get this on my Computer I don't have a cell phone

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Dixxie) can see their posts

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
26 January, 02:41
wow

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
26 January, 02:40
if a foreign entity were to occupy foreign land without correct contract, they are deemed fraudulent and shut down

Kelly Lasala @KellyL1208
26 January, 02:30
What is your source - google maps doesn't say that?

Free From Tyranny @1FreeFromTyranny
26 January, 02:38
In response Kelly Lasala to her Publication
Apple Maps shows this result on my phone.

Tina Jones @Tillygj
26 January, 02:53
In response Kelly Lasala to her Publication
permanently closed showed up on my phone. I looked it up on my Maps app

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
26 January, 02:19
Funny, that number is routed to the GSA and their menu is all about stuff relating to that.