Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
When asked why I 'count the Days'...

'I started counting the days since the 'Purge of Patriots' from Twitter

I do not understand WHY I am still on Twitter
But here I am

And for as long as I am allowed to be here, I will do my best to be of service to the Country I love, & the Patriots that defend Her'

#ThePeoplesBridge
02:05 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

Dvroo Vroo @dvroo
30 January, 11:01
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
God Bless & Protect You, Veronica! A True Warrior Patriot #NeverGiveUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
30 January, 12:10
this is an awesome pic!glad your
here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
27 January, 07:37
💛🤍💛

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
27 January, 05:14
we love you and follow your lead as well. Have you seen Whitebunny. lost all my peeps when I was kicked of twit miss everyone! freepeacock?

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
27 January, 04:34
Found you! I got banned the same day President Trump did. I guess they didn't like it when I put #trump2021 -2024 🤣

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
27 January, 04:30
hi sweet angel 👼🏼 stay warm

Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
27 January, 03:10
❤️This is such a great picture of you!
March on mighty soldier! Lead us to victory!!

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
27 January, 02:12
💝💝💝

Found Within @InnerSpace
27 January, 10:09
You're a super soldier!!!
I needed to do away w/ twit, the negative vibes over there
are more than I can handle.
Soldier on girl!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 09:41
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 🥰✅

Dog Fluffpup @Bugsy
27 January, 09:06
Awesome... glad i found you here! Hope you're feeling better! Not on Twithead much these days!!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
27 January, 08:50
Good morning Warrior Woman! I know why!!! Beacause you have a heart full of love and compassion and your light is a beacon to those who are just now waking up and trying to find their way! 🕊️❤️🌟🙏(((HUG)))

Funky Dixieland @FunkyDixieland
27 January, 08:02
Keep on shining your light gonna make everything alright🎯❤️💪

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
27 January, 06:31
Just wanna get rid of the sixtysix comments, sorry, but I'm a numbers guy, and thanku🙏

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 January, 01:51
You're working and using every truth advantage proving it to all and changing "you" to "we" might Trump warrior 🇺🇸♥️

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
27 January, 01:25
🇺🇸❤️Thank You Veronica! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 January, 01:07
Post 610: [3] Year Delta.

Read slowly and carefully.
Will become critically important in coming weeks.
Continue to track those who are resigning across all platforms.
Where there was once darkness, there will now be LIGHT.
https://www.whitehouse.gov...
Q

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 January, 12:53
How I adore and admire Ms. V. She is such a Patriot and what a loving soul. i wish she was closer to me so that I could just hug her. We should all strive to be like this wonderful lady. ❤️❤️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 January, 12:29
Love you Veronica!! ❤️

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
27 January, 12:10
Same. I find Twitter dismal without all the Patriots, but the fight must go on. I'm one of the few left and I will keep kicking back until I'm removed.

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
27 January, 12:05
We were left in the post-apocalyptic wasteland for a reason I suppose.
All my music videos still up on YT
#TruthMarchesOn

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
26 January, 10:25
Imam so thrilled you are here!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 January, 09:10
I love how much you love this country. I am so grateful for your words of encouragement to everyone holding the line in this late hour of the battle. Thanks for always serving, speaking out & standing up for truth so folks will wake up. ❤️🇺🇸

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 09:07
Hey Sister

We still on twit cause our military is there and they need our support?

Love U

Allie Cardin @AllieCardin
26 January, 08:50
you will be the last patriot standing over there. I was Allie WC. i rarely tweeted but i loved your tweets. I'm glad you're here. 😊

Amy Murcia @PLATINUMNURSE
26 January, 07:52
Hey Sister ♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸 I found you!! WWG1WGA

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
26 January, 07:01
On my fourth account.. staying till banned.. As an observer mostly

Lynn Law @justmelynn
26 January, 06:31
You are an amazing lady & a true Patriot. God Bless You.

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
26 January, 06:31
You're a Lovely Digital Soldier!!!!!!