Doq Holliday @doqholliday
List your favorite constitutional law firms with links to their websites. Go!
12:42 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 May, 05:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
this lawyer!!!
his background!!!
currently handles XRP Ripple Class Act case.
http://deatonlawfirm.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
21 May, 05:41
I came across this one a couple days ago so no opinion on his work yet.😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
25 May, 08:59
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
THANK YOU, MY BRAVE FELLOW HUMAN.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 May, 06:09
ThanQ DoQ - very smart to encourage us to look around and share valid useful info with each other. Bless You for your leadership and enduring courage, it is so much appreciated!!!!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
13 May, 06:52
consitutionallawgroup.us

great info to educate yourself & printables to keep in your pocket. phone number & online form to contact help

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 12:35
Anyone send in the paperwork to join the class action against Dominion, Facebook, and others?
It is not hard.

https://dominionclassactio...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 May, 01:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
IF ITS THAT GROUP OUT OF COLORADO BE VERY VERY CAUTIOUS , THEY DONT RETURN E-MAILS & WANT A TON OF PERSONAL INFO !!!
“ WHO CONTROLS COLORADO “ DEEP STATE & CLOWNS !!! APPROUCH WITH CAUTION !!!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Tricia Rajabipour @thebling_vote
12 May, 12:33
#WeThePeople Pro-se using the U.S. Constitution is more powerful than ANY attorney IMO...

12 May, 12:30
Are there any currently even trained in the constitutional law that will be of the new judicial system? Nesara system?

:Judge :Pitt. @Judge314159tt
25 May, 05:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'll gladly continue my work in exactly that direction :)
We exist.

12 May, 12:29
Nana would have interest in this as well.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 May, 11:56
#RiseUp
Probably posted already. Judicial Watch.
https://www.judicialwatch....

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
11 May, 11:29
ACLJ. org

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
11 May, 09:43
Kirk's Law Corner https://www.youtube.com/ch...

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
11 May, 11:22
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
Kirk is horrible, following any of his "advice" will get your ass thrown in jail, or worse. Then him and his mods will delete your comments for politely explaining the errors in their content. Likely COINTELPRO imho.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 June, 12:34
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
I think this person is on here, forgot his name cause im blocked.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
11 May, 08:56
i need one in IL, our school is only allowinf vax parents to come to awards banquet.

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
12 May, 12:34
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
MAKE THAT SHIT GO VIRAL

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 May, 06:00
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
Nuremberg Code prevents them from demanding you be vax-ed PLUS, the vax is only a suggestion / mandate, NOT A LAW!
You see how they are thinning the herd? Those that can be tricked into their slaughterhouse without a whimper ... and those they can't fool. God's elect will not be oppressed.
Read Isaiah chapters 53-55, its becoming so clear.

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
11 May, 05:47
restorefreedomkh.com
Attorney Katherine Henry Michigan

Love Jesus @HouseCall
11 May, 03:26
Senate Ted Cruz

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
11 May, 03:16

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
11 May, 02:45

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
11 May, 02:33

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
11 May, 01:30
I've been representing myself. There are none around me and all the lawyers are in bed with the judges and some law enforcement. Some literally. I've been here for over ten years and have yet to receive Justice. Got a $60K theft case that is still pending 3.5 years later... up for the 5th "final" pre-trial hearing on the 21st. What a joke. I survived that theft... but it was not easy. Meanwhile, that MF takes his 7 kids on vacation to disney on my dime, two kids in college on my dime.. while me and mine go without. We are ok... I'm a very frugal person and we have an awesome slice of God's Country.. song in there somewhere... very frustrating to watch the corruption. I'm getting better with all their fucking names... #JusticeIsComing

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
11 May, 01:00

Charissma _15 @Riley
11 May, 12:51
The Constitutional Law Group
We are a group of Constitutional Lawyers that are experts in Constitutional Law who wisely and forcefully defend The People of the United States of America regardless of their ability to pay.
https://www.constitutional...

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
15 May, 04:00
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💫🕊🕊🕊💫💓😉

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
15 May, 04:04
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
dear ones, here’s another favorite source for patriots, although she might have a different area of legal expertise: Dilara Esengil esengildilara 🙏🙏🙏😉