Symbolism will be their downfall.

Every lie revealed.
10:05 AM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 May, 02:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
11 May, 02:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
11 May, 12:24
Morning Doq. Love it when I see a post and there are "17" comments. Means it's going to be a glorious day. #GodWins Have a blessed day

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
11 May, 11:52
I can feel it as well, my frequencies and my attitude today. The storm is here :)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 May, 11:50
Good Morning Doc!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 11:28
We all have a direct inner connection to God!
If you have not found it already, now is a great time to look deeper.
Angels are real!
God is real!
God wins!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
11 May, 11:11
Good morning Doc! Things are heating up and I pray people stay close to our Lord Jesus in the coming times ahead, we will need Him more than ever to get through to the great future he has for us! Thank You Doc for your great wisdom and encouragement, much appreciated!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 May, 10:38
Good morning Doq.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
11 May, 11:25
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Amen Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
11 May, 11:33
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
👍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 May, 10:17

UK# Patriot17 @UKPatriot17
11 May, 10:16
Good afternoon from the UK.

Totally with the lord and we know what happens......GOD WINS 🙏

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
11 May, 10:15
Good morning Doq! I appreciate you and love you!

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
11 May, 10:15
Good morning 🌅

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
11 May, 10:14
Your The Best Doq! Thank You For Everything!

Charissma _15 @Riley
11 May, 10:13
Good morning Doq.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
11 May, 10:12
Good Morning doq

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 May, 10:11
Let em say were crazy, I don't care about that.

Nothings Gonna Stop US Now.

💪❤️✝️❤️💪

#wwg1wga ☝️
https://youtu.be/QA87ObNUZ...
Starship (432 Hz) "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" - YouTube

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I, as the producer of this video, do not claim any credit for the musical track playing in this video; and I DO NOT own any rights to t...

All Well @AllWell
11 May, 10:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
NCSWIC

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 May, 10:10
Good Morning Doq. We still holding the line and keeping the faith. #wwg1wga

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 May, 10:10
AMEN THE WEAKEST LINK IS OUR STRONGEST POINT AMEN 🙏