Only people mentioned by Venkel1971 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
11 May, 10:31
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
Although I haven't seen this aspect of alcohol intoxication studied I know it's true for many (all) other avenues, techniques or practices of traditional ('spirit'ual) 'intoxication' whereby we become open to influence by (I'll just say it) 'demons' as there are only two supernatural powers in this world. 'Demons', or the 'fallen' (cast out) angelic realm and the Holy Spirit of God and His unfallen angels. All other techniques like rhythmic drumming, dancing, mantra or repetitive 'prayer' (ie the rosary; Tibetans also use prayer beads the same way); mandala meditation or any other sort of meditative technique which goal is a state of 'emptying the mind' puts our brain into the alpha state which opens us to outside 'spiritual' influence or outright possession. Unless we are focused *directly* on God and His word, His character, His accomplishments on our behalf in our lives we have no protection against the demonic realm. Hypnosis, TV and I suspect alcohol as well. create alpha state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
11 May, 10:49
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I should add drugs of various kinds as well to the list. I was a professional musician (drummer) for most of my adult life, much of it in dance music genre. Along the way I studied w/ a few African (Yoruba tribe) traditional shamanic master drummers and can say it's absolutely part of the tradition that 'the ancestors' (which are actually demons as 'humans' when we die remain spiritually in a sleep state until the final judgement of God unable to have any further part in the affairs of this world) not only possess/influence the drummers, dancers and 'audience' but are associated w/ and identified (by name) with specific drums themselves; ceremonially offered food and drink before ritual engagement .. significantly, usually alcoholic drinks.

In the west, when rock'n'roll came along and the old timers called it 'the devil's music' ... turns out they were basically correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396