Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 08:27
CodeMonkeyZ:
That Soros Sheriff memo from a few days ago isnt going to age well.
🤣🤣🤣

The music stops for a thousand years if we don’t fix the election mess

Click on the arrow in the pic to see other pic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love & Light @LD2021
I am not a tech expert and know little about tech, but why would any county use the same routers for elections and any other departments? While the election was underway...wouldn't that have compromised their other departments by allowing access to all if there was any hacking or internet connection? I also remember some P enzone issues from his campaign where he was involved in a school for children with challenges and alleged to have been abusive in that role......
08:37 AM - May 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LD2021 in this post can reply
11 May, 09:25
In response Love & Light to her Publication
Couple of possibilities in Nana's mind:
I worked with a local govt for decades so here goes:

1. They, some in charge, in on it.
2. You have to understand local govt operations. Most dont have a fookn clue what they are doing technology wise nor security wise.

Pick one.
Could also be both and still be right answer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love & Light @LD2021
11 May, 08:43
I almost missed the part where they are claiming providing the routers to Cyber Ninjas will create a $6 million cost due to interruptions of other departments..... but was there no interruption and no additional costs when Dominion took the routers overnight during the election?

11 May, 09:26
There you go.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
11 May, 09:28
for the last time!!! stop using facts along with common sense, you are hurting fweelings 🤪