Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨**** RED PILL ALERT****🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
She freed my mind. Will never forget her name. Havent stopped digging since I watched this. My CogDis kicked in bigtime after watching this. I tried to disprove but Part 1-8 have been confirmed.πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’‘ WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯ #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #thestormisuponus #MAGA #trusttheplan #SaveTheChildren #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Trump #Biblical #Draintheswamp #AnonUp #wegosocial

https://unshackledminds.co...
01:34 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Crystal Holt @Cg788n
27 January, 08:48
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
she cleared my mind as well ...i was stuned and horrified at what i learned ...i mean i was completly in the dark until i watched this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
29 January, 10:03
In response Crystal Holt to her Publication
Thankful for waking us up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Patriot @ProudAmerican
27 January, 07:08
Fall of Cabal and Out of the Shadows for me.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
29 January, 10:04
In response Heidi Patriot to her Publication
Yep. Another one is Federal reserve, not federal, no reserve

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
26 January, 04:04

Eileen Francis @Deplorable17
26 January, 04:01
i listened to this about 6 months ago. It was my RedPill as well!
Loved it! ❀️

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
29 January, 11:09
In response Eileen Francis to his Publication
10 months for me.

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
26 January, 01:56
FAll Of Calal Revelations- Meet The Sherffs
Will Upload Somewhere...
?

Iam Mie @iammiele
26 January, 01:46
#7 of sequel dropped Monday...

Mel Fil @Grassrootsgirl
26 January, 01:36
❀❀❀❀❀
Love this...