Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
13 April, 01:20
Meanwhile-
On the 'Hill of Tara' in IRELAND... 😊

#Eire4Trump

#ThePeoplesBridge
#OperationFlagDrop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
14 April, 02:32
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
That my family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Robertson @Janwr
10 May, 07:03
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Brilliant Samuel. Thank You for clearing that up. I thought The Scottish Nationalists had it squirrelled away. but even safer than the Highlanders. Thank You SO MUCH FOR POSTING xxx Jan

10 May, 09:04
In response Jan Robertson to her Publication
King David's family.

Jan Robertson @Janwr
I understand Samuel ....After examining/researching the stone of Scone under The Coronation Seat it was proven to me it was a fake. I watched in 1953 as a Child. And Your are the true descendants of God's Royal Family. Yeshua also "born of David's Line". I became a military historian after my Grad Studies. British Army Nurse (ret.) one posting at Millbank Military Hospital! Plenty of time spent in Westminster Abbey. Also married to a Highlander since 1966. Welcome Back Into God's Sun Light, Samuel.
10:21 PM - May 10, 2021
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janwr in this post can reply
10 May, 11:11
In response Jan Robertson to her Publication
I can say we have all of David's blood lines, from Jesus / Yeshua uncle Joseph Arimathea his daughter Ana Arimathea was also married to James brother of Yeshua [cousins] and she goes to England she changed her name to Ana Birch then marries a Kent you have now the Cantu(s), Portuguese for Kent.