Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
14 May, 10:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
FUQ yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American And proud of it @Wsconnor
14 May, 10:06
omg. commom sense. this is a beautiful practice. made my heart happy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 May, 09:28
I worked as a checker in a grocery store for 13 years. The amount of food thrown away, is absolutely HORRIBLE! The homeless would take to the dumpsters at night, only to be arrested. Criminal on all levels!

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
14 May, 08:58
The food pantry at our church regularly receives food from local stores. Canned food, produce, baked goods and even personal care items. Baked goods are just the stuff they normally mark down if its a couple days old. No packages that are given out is damaged. I think it all depends on the store managers.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 May, 05:40
if its not poison

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
14 May, 04:17
Most probably our bilionaire Prime Minister BabiΕ‘ inspire their France Frens... :)

We started in 2009...
You know ...pokrok nezastavΓ­Ε‘... :)

https://potravinovabankapr...

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
14 May, 02:29
its so sad that it just isnt second nature ... hopefully a trickle effect will occur πŸ₯°

JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
11 May, 05:36
Definitely!

... ... @Trader_Kev
11 May, 06:05
on surface this sounds great but....

"enforce" should be replaced with "encourage"

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
11 May, 06:11
In response ... ... to his Publication
The world is full of enforcers...

now think about that...
for a minute

Donna Corn @Ddmason
10 May, 11:07
I used to throw freight for Walmart, quite a few years ago, and they threw away food as well. If a bag of candy got torn open during shipping or just wasn't sealed properly, they threw it out. It was explained to me that they made more money throwing it away and claiming it as a loss, than if they donated.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
10 May, 09:49
I was a Mgr for Boar's Head, you know how much meat we use to throw out? The lunch-meat would still be good for 10 days after expiration.