Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 12:31
Imagine Your brain is like a bunch of gears, all the gears can turn independently, but certain gears reQuire more power, slowing down others as it turns at high speeds, now that one big one that is going going going, as the others are sluggishly moving, find it and Slow it to a crawl feel the others begin picking up speed.

Maybe that big one is all the figuring, needing, chasing, searching, wondering, spinning. 🤔

#wwg1wga #SlowDownNsee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
10 May, 08:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
“The LORD said, ‘Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by. ‘Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper” (1 Kings 19:11-12, NIV).

The Lord told Elijah to stand on the mountain in His presence, but He didn’t come in the ways Elijah (or we) would have expected: in a wind, earthquake or even a fire. He came in a gentle whisper.

In the Hebrew language, the phrase 4 “gentle whisper” is Kol D’mama Daka, meaning “the sound of thin silence.” That’s where the Lord meets us: in the gentle whisper, the thin silence.

In these noisy times, steal away to a meeting place with Jesus. "Seek Him while He can still found" talk to Him with your 💜 & listen with your soul. I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I Love You SO Very Much. All Glory to God for placing Us All here together now. ❤️🙏✝️ May God Bless You All-Ways. 🙏
08:49 PM - May 10, 2021
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
10 May, 10:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We are the REMNANT OF CHRIST! Just like in the days of Jesus. One came calling " Repent! Repent" we are the trumpets of NOW spoken of in Ezekiel 33:6 “But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.” King James Version (KJV). I love you but JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏✨