P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Any parent who vaccinates their child with this vaccine, should hang with the people who created it. Child abuse to the 10th degree.

With vaccine shedding, we need this to be over ASAP. The vaccinated will cause side effects we don’t even know of to our perfectly healthy children.

https://t.me/ShellShQck
08:16 PM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Diggero NeverGivesUp @diggero2
10 May, 08:34
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
I am now unfortunately one of the vaxxed, and I am an anti-vaxxer! I hugged a family member and his wife, who had recently had their 2d Pfizer shot, and 32 days later showed signs that I had contracted the shed spike proteins! Exploding headaches, fatigue, racing heartrate, spontaneous bruising- but no fever. Pink eye (sign that my vascular system was bleeding out) that will not go away with antbx or other treatments. Anyone know how to report an adverse reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, if one hasn’t received it but was infected by shedding????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
10 May, 09:01
In response Diggero NeverGivesUp to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 May, 08:25
The masks are one kind of child abuse
The "experiment" jabs are a continuation of attack on the health & minds of children of the nation & the world
It beggars belief how far gone parents are to allow this to happen to their kids - they aren't fitting parents & I don't care who takes issue with that

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 May, 08:18
Vacinating a child with this witches brew will hand that child over to the darkness of the NWO. its child abuse.