Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
26 January, 01:01
The Baby sitter ......😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGAQ3 in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
26 January, 01:10
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
That would explain why his laptop was never picked up. To really think about it, if he was that deep into the corruption and crime, why would he be so careless with the laptop? Even if he as drugged out when he brought it in. After he eventually sobered up, wouldn't he try to get the laptop back? The shop had it for a year. And if he was trafficked, that could explain the drug habit. If all true, so sad. My only regret is that I didn't get to see the real Biden get his just reward. Evil SOB.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 January, 01:08
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
I read Jill rear ended his wife, at the intersection, pushing
her car into the path of the truck.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
26 January, 01:13
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Would not surprise me if true. SICK!

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
27 January, 12:44
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I've read about that too. That Jill was seen rear-ending the car.