ice mtn @icemtn17
🤦‍♀️ Well, the gas lines have started. (I’m in North GA). I expect the paper products will be next. 🤷‍♀️

This gas shortage/outage is (possibly) gonna last awhile. The Democrats are desperate to redirect the narrative away from the election audits which are going to prove the Nov 2020 election was stolen. They are throwing the kitchen sink (metaphorically speaking) at us to accomplish this.

There will be more False Flags coming. Antifa/BLM “protests” (riots) & maybe even the death of someone famous (like an x-president) might be in the offing. The mass random shootings have already begun.

This is just the beginning of a violent period. They’re not gonna quit peacefully. They’re fighting for their lives (literally) cause lots of them are due the death penalty for their crimes.

Hang on Patriots. Hunker down & Hold the Line.

Talk to God every day KNOWING He hears you. That is Faith. KNOW God wins & has such wonderful plans for us.

NCSWIC

WWG1WGA

Thank you J
05:30 PM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by icemtn17 in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 May, 09:27
In response ice mtn to her Publication
My stocking up bill is getting redonk 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
10 May, 09:58
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I feel your pain!

I get a little something extra every time I shop. Have been doing that since the 1st time I watched everyone panic, knowing this was eventually coming. I figured a little along was better than trying for a lot all at once. Even put in some survival food for a month. Got a well on my own land & whole house generators that use LP gas (over paid them for a year so I'm carrying a huge cash balance with them - just in case.) With all that, my Faith in Jesus & all the amazing Patriots standing together, I figure I'm as ready as I can get.

These demons are evil & I want to stay in the fight as long as I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396