Omalove Stardust @Philophant
26 January, 12:56
This is a long post and continues in the comments. 💚
We are children of God and are made in his image. Therefore, the Holy Spirit lives within us. Our attention and intention creates reality. As a human thinks, he/she is and behaves. Propoganda, music, gaming, movies, gambling, drugs, wars, fighting, misplaced sexual energy, materialism, etc. keeps our minds distracted & focused on the reality evildoers prefer; The reality of fear, limitation, and hate. And, the population is 8 billion thinkers. THIS IS THE SECRET TO QUICK CHANGE. This is why evildoers hate & fear us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They have been unsuccessful in the past at controlling us via genetic modification because our connection to God, Eternal Source, is too strong. It is about We the People awakening to who we truly are, taking back our power, and consciously driving this boat! To take responsibility and save ourselves, Mother Earth, and her inhabitants. It's THE TRUE MEANING of THE GREAT AWAKENING. Totally peaceful!
12:57 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Philophant in this post can reply
26 January, 12:57
I cry and dream of having critical mass world meditations on Love. Evildoers would instantly seek a hidey hole. All that would remain is to clean up the mess. We could bring out all the hidden technology and return this whole Solar system to be pleasing to God. This is what I really want to do with my life. Let's show HRC how 'It takes a village' is done! Would anyone like to help me with this project?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 January, 01:23
🙏 Thank you Adale for this thread, you put into words how I've felt. and for as long as I can remember I've always looked around thought and said 'it's not meant to be like this'😕 and although it's been a rough ride, at long last I feel we most definatly have made a huge breakthrough☺️💜