Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Grace Obertopia @Obertopia
26 January, 03:20
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
for now. satan’s power is deception. out of the closet means loss of power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
26 January, 01:33
He's always hidden in plain sight, that's what makes him so cunning and how we all became ensnared. Give gratitude for the mercy and grace by which we have been given sight. Pray that all may see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 January, 01:11
the devils greatest deception is convincing thw world that he does not exist

Vpra Vpra @Lavida11
26 January, 01:02
Thats what i thought its blatant now

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 January, 01:02
Truly.😢

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
26 January, 01:51
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
😨WHAT in THE tarnation is THAT???

Let me tell you what, if I found hat shitshow going on at my child's school somebody would be quickly facing the wrath of the good Lord!