Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Miss him, what a simpler world Trump brought us
12:54 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 January, 03:30
In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
29 January, 12:28
he broght back common sense and love for our great country and so much more ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
27 January, 10:20
A Beautiful World!!! 💛🤍💛

Jefferyson Watkins @Jefferyson
27 January, 10:04
this pic always makes me smile

Dolores Knerr @Moondreamer402
27 January, 09:58
missing our President and his family soooo much! 💗

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
26 January, 11:07
yes- civilized, Godly and decent

black jack @blackjack
26 January, 01:18
Certainly doesn't look like you could park cars back there in the garden area.

I love the fact that he has kids in the oval office having fun, shows compassion.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
26 January, 01:01
I was crying last night about it, we got robbed. I guess since I had a cardiovascular procedure last week and got a stent, I thought I was just coming back down from that and brushed it off. But I really miss him.

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
26 January, 11:08
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
it will be ok 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻