Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
11 May, 09:53
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
I know mine was. πŸ₯° Always felt I had someone there. My angel πŸ˜‡ was very comforting when I felt alone or sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 May, 09:50
Positively, no doubt. Children have not been conditioned so they still see much we no longer see. Guardian Angels for sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
11 May, 09:36
Our son had one, his name was Jackie. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ We still bring it up 25yrs later. ☺️

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
10 May, 10:58
when mine was 3, she had an imaginary friend and shared incredible details about him with me--how old he was, where he lived (named a specific town), what his name was. They had extensive conversations and I don't believe in ghosts, but I was shocked when I looked him up and learned he had died in a car accident a year prior.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
11 May, 09:34
In response Where Have All The Cowboys Gone to her Publication
😳

Rosemarie Dimples @PatrioticLightworker
10 May, 10:46
i believe imaginary friends are spirit guides.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
10 May, 10:45
β™₯MATTHEW 18:10 β€œTake heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you that in Heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father who is in Heaven. β™₯