CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ISRAEL is last๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Seeing a lot of 6's in those archs.
Saving them for lastโ€ฆ
Steve Bannon took money from Epstein? He now has his war room vlog. What is up with him???
Makes you wonder if the air raid was cover for attack on mosque
Did Q say we saved Israel for last?
09:26 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 May, 09:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I stopped trusting Bannon when POTUS cut him loose. Anything he says or does now is meaningless to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 May, 09:50
In response Made In America to her Publication
AGREE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
10 May, 09:43
I think its all about to end. The picture is coming into focus.
Its all making sense.
Reveal is just around the next corner

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 May, 09:47
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Razz Matazz @RLH10
10 May, 09:40
I forgot to mention that I am very curious about Bannon too. Hmmm....something strange going on there.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 May, 09:47
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
YES, AGREE

Razz Matazz @RLH10
10 May, 09:39
I was thinking the same....that the white hats are conducting air raids, and then Iraq attacks the Embassy in Iran. I think it was the Embassy...not sure. With that said, I believe it is a happenin' as stated in the Q drops. Fascinating, eh? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘