DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 May, 04:24
Juan O Savin is coming out with a new book "The Storm" shortly🙏♥️🇺🇲🙅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
10 May, 08:14
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Wooooooooooohooooooo… 😎👍🏼🙏🏻🌪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
the other day he came out with second edition of Kid By the Side of The Road. Melania is on back cover
08:32 AM - May 10, 2021
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
10 May, 08:43
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Is it on gum road? I got the 1st Right away… Beautiful …. Amazing💖🤍💖🙏🏻

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 May, 08:53
yes its on gumroad

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 May, 09:08
the new ones oages are foiled and has new cover snd pictures. i shared his latest interview on my timeline ladt night. you shiylce received an email announcing new book release. may want to go look. it was around the 4,5,or6th of this month i received mine. if you have any issues let ne know ill share link