Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
Does anyone have the link of the sample letters for someone that is seeking an exemption from the vaccines? I can't find it. A friends niece's college is requiring the vaccine. This is unacceptable to me.
07:12 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SueBreitweiser in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
21 May, 09:04
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
Lawful notifications, siting the true law, as well adding international law, nuremberg violations, inherent unalienable rights the common law, there are a long lists to expose them with, tagging as many names as possible, put them all on notice.
Mask and vaccines violate many areas.
For common law DUE process of law, the common law, kirks law corner, E-clause, showing some processes.
Kirks law corner library, FREE, book showing process, there are certain manuals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
10 May, 07:15
I would just tell them that
"I'm allergic to dumbass dictators that force feed crap"...
"you're not going to jab that shit into me"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
10 May, 07:14
I do not have a link but I did screenshot the images..

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
13 May, 11:24
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
ty so much I really appreciate it. I'll pass this along. 🙏