#wwg1wga

GOD BLESS & GODSPEED!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

#GodWins
12:04 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
30 January, 12:22
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
let me start by saying I am a very loyal patriot. few know more than I do about this situation. I should say, few who aren't on the inside. I disagree with the 30 day mark. and the ten days of darkness. and the scare event. they haven't happened yet. Biden's approval rating is plummeting but still too high. I believe the results of the impeachment happen and the exposure overwhelms them. nobody can stop it, but it isn't tied to our demands. it'll happen when it happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tania VanRiper @tvanriper
29 January, 10:44
I have followed this since August. So here's my question.. Since whatever was to happen on inaguaration day didn't happen, would that have changed the timeline for this whole agenda? I want to believe!!! But the timeline has been pushed and pushed or changed so many times! Am I the only one thinking back to inaguaration day?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
30 January, 12:25
In response Tania VanRiper to his Publication
We are at war. This war is between the forces of good and evil. Non the less, both these forces have a plan for humanity. Optics are being used for good reason. Intel is illusive for a reason.
Now more than ever is the time to trust your instincts, Your gut instinct, or intuition, is your immediate understanding of something. Your intuition arises as a feeling within your body that only you experience...

Because of this, trusting your intuition is the ultimate act of trusting yourself. Do not confuse it with your beliefs. Keep an open mind for you are clearly a warrior for truth. WWG1WGA

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 January, 12:06
In response Tania VanRiper to his Publication
Conditions changed, tactics adjusted.

My guess... Delay in Satellite deployment had impact.
Also, rumor of Nuke threat if arrests on InAug Day.

I feel confident to Trust The Plan. LOTS going on!

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
29 January, 10:42
To that I would add drop 4621. KC same line as 11.3, which is the marker for 11.4, military. Also KC is referred to as placeholder for the indictments. His sentencing hearing? Today the 29th. Also same drop link to title 18 USC 371- conspiracy to defraud the US

Dolores Knerr @Moondreamer402
29 January, 10:35
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Bubba Beefcake @Migmag24
26 January, 02:03

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
26 January, 01:38
Don't forget Biden's locked out of the White House.
Castle lock?

https://youtu.be/81ZSAkTrd...

Sonna Genie @Sonna
26 January, 12:39
Great breakdown, holding the line. Keeping the faith. Trusting the boss.

#God WINS

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
26 January, 12:32
God I hope it is true. The suspense is killing me...

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
26 January, 12:29
🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫
speculating dates seems to push things back. I'm thinking all of February will be πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯ actually.
But....I do agree, let's get this show on the road!

Cats Pajamas @Catspajamas
26 January, 12:24
Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!

26 January, 12:23
Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!