Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
Now, this tickles my fancy!

Gov. Ron DeSantis is Filing Massive Lawsuit Against CDC for Economic Damage to Florida Businesses

https://beckernews.com/gov...
12:03 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
10 May, 11:57
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I just wanna make sure, isn’t the CDC a private company? They could be government funded through a private entity if I’m not mistaken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
10 May, 03:16
All governors and official heads of municipalities should sue likewise, if they have any common sense. CDC and the sycophant's heading it have the $$$$,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
10 May, 02:21
🤣💪🤣

John Washington @KeysMarg
10 May, 12:55
Why i Feel "Safe" in FLorida Vs... Virginia

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 12:05
Pretty damn sure Nana has been saying for a while the law suits were INCOMING AND MASSIVE!

Social media will also be sued into bankruptcy before it's done.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
10 May, 12:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't know who Nana is but, I like way she thinks.