Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 February, 12:35
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
And....the 4% puppets are still standing around doing nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Niqole Godwins @Niqole
I'm the 5% but i gave up waking the 90% up. They need to realize for themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Math Preacher @Mathpreacher
06 February, 12:39
In response Niqole Godwins to her Publication
A few things might wake them. Discovering a mass grave. Hearing that we've had a cure for cancer but let millions die for profit.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Truth

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
06 February, 12:31

Marsha Walls @mwalls66
26 January, 04:17
I feel like this is me. I'm in the 5%. So glad I found this site. Still trying to figure out what's going on. Q post stuff is like a giant puzzle and I love puzzles. Keeping the faith!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 January, 12:04
5% > 50+% #hurryup #AWAKE

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 January, 05:02
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Irritating Sleepers #90 %
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
26 January, 11:45
too bad for them , its not their decision any more ...WE THE PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE