Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
26 March, 08:15
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
this is problem for taxpayer: we can only elect (and elections are rigged BS so translate to: we have no choice). the people did not vote these situations in. the people want to know where their $ goes. the FED needs to be dissolved. Not a thing in our FED gov serves the people. They serve self with our $. END

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 December, 09:16
LoL no wonder they fear ...

THE IVERMECTIN 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
29 May, 10:08
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know. TRANSPARENCY

Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable. So no showy no believe-y

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
28 May, 11:43
YES - 100%

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 May, 11:34
The alliance of evil love having their enemies (us), pay for our own demise

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 May, 03:13
Duh! They live off of us till that host dies and they jump to next host, infinity! Till now! They are enjoying their riches.. NOT! at this point!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 May, 01:38
I believe Black Tuesday was a scam when he bet against the pound and made a billion in a day, BOE and Ministers were involved in that for sure. Just like when the British Government borrowed 800 billion to make the banks good in 2008 and then transfered the debt onto the taxpayer and your average dumb Brit never blinked and that is why they do it. The public is so dumbed down by the BBC, ITV, CH4 and Sky all they can do is bash pots and pans for the NHS which is a slush fund for the cabal.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 May, 04:30
please stop paying taxes

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
22 May, 04:59
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I took my chance a s a Patriot. No extension, just a no file. Hope a go fund me happens if shit gets deep.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 May, 04:08

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 May, 03:59
YES WE HAVE BEEN OUR WHOLE LIVES AND I'LL BE 60 NEXT MONTH !!! PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE WWG1WGA WW

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
22 May, 10:49
Soros also involved w Horse Racing as SFBloodstock. He was part of Triple Crown Winning Justify, which had a tainted KYD Win because of supposed eating contaminated feed. Trained Bob Baffert. Corruption of all follows this group. And Guess Who Else was Involved in this group China Horse Club (a secret group, no one knows who is in it)

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
22 May, 09:33
...and our bodies are overloaded with parasites that cause every illness and cancer...look up any “illness and parasites” keep it in quotations ans everyone will then see.. you chose your words wisely... 🇺🇸♥️

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 May, 09:31
"LET THOSE WHO HAVE EYES SEE"

"AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE"

AMEN.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 May, 09:30
Christmas present for their whole charade coming