Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
09 May, 08:51
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
And they were manipulating these numbers before they even shut down. They couldn't keep up,they had to shut down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Burgess @Jabs
10 May, 12:40
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Most definitely, it will ALL come out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hugh Henderson @Patriot1378
09 May, 06:42
He's a fraud...he and his sidekick have no business in the white house...do not put the "P" word before this moron's name, it's a disgrace

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
09 May, 03:49
I went to bed that night around 2:44am smiling and assuming Trump was elected. My, was I surprised when I woke up!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
09 May, 07:27
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I couldn't believe it! I knew something wasn't right and that the DemocRATS were behind it.