Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
10 March, 06:16
A wonderful thing happened today. I woke up feeling very very alone -- alone in my faith, and alone in what I understand is happening in this country. On my way to work, I prayed, "Please Lord, show me that I am not alone." I was at work about an hour when a woman walked in the door, wearing a t-shirt that in big block letters said,
NOT TODAY SATAN. My heart was instantly filled with God's grace. Five hours later, I am still crying in humble gratitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
10 March, 06:18
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
PS - after work I went to my gym. One of the trainers was wearing a t-shirt that said BE A LION, NOT A SHEEP. Yay God!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
That's lovely 💜 Ask and you shall receive ~ sometimes we don't wait for it or don't see it when it comes because we might expect it in a certain way but today, for you, that is crystal clear 💎 🌟 🙏
02:16 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from white light, click on at the bottom under it