MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
HCQ is now being recommended by the American Journal of Medicine for the treatment of COVID (and many other conditions). Remember Who Told You First about this miracle cure in March 2020 and was attacked For It. This person was

DONALD J TRUMP
11:00 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
26 January, 03:05
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
of course pedo joe will get the glory for what President Trump always said, this movie needs to come to an end soon😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 January, 12:16
As an RN I have been saying this since day one. I was appalled that this drug was being banned. Many lives could have been saved. All who participated in the ban should be held accountable. I studied the efficacy & mechanism of action of this drug & could see clearly how it would help combined with zinc. When this happened I knew this "virus" was a political manipulation on the people for nefarious reasons. Also disturbing was the lack of outrage by physicians & medical organizations who were allowing government officials to interfer with the prescriptive rights & doctor-patient relationships.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
26 January, 11:53
i make homemade quinine

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 January, 11:25
Sold over the counter yet?
Lol.. what have they changed within it?

Matt Wil @mattw5150
26 January, 11:22
how many lives could've been saved is whats really irritating. their hate for him overshadows the well being of humans and the world

Linda Smith @linlou55
26 January, 11:39
In response Matt Wil to his Publication
I agree. So many innocent deaths AGAIN! 😢

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 January, 11:14
President Trump told US the Truth once again! 💥💥Wake Up People! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻