Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’‘ WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯
βš–#NCSWICβš–πŸ‘πŸŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ»#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren
10:52 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
26 January, 12:34
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Why Adolfo Nicolas seem to remind me of this fellow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 January, 02:04
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
26 January, 12:21
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I'm glad my Mother & her Sisters, Brothers, Parents are not here to see the truth behind our Catholic Church. This would have been so devastating for them.
I still believe there are beautiful souls in our Church but I also innerstand that all religions will struggle after Disclosure.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
26 January, 12:38
In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication
There is only one religion that need not worry about any disclosure and that is the one that has nothing to hide: The religion that came directly from our Lord and Savior and not from any Rabbi, self-proclaimed prophet, Pope, Imam, Guru, Swami, Occultist, Witches Coven, Clergyman, Cult leader, political party, or any religious leader, movement, sect, or denomination.