Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’‘ WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯
βš–#NCSWICβš–πŸ‘πŸŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ»#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren
10:50 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
03 February, 11:16
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
TIMBER 🎢🎡🎢🎡🎢🎡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 10:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 11:18
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Getting closer!!!

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
26 January, 03:05
I was there. From being there and talking to others there as well, the media lies, obviously. We walked up on the national mall side. We were not the first ones down there, a small group was gathered and we started hearing tear gas go off. we got a call shortly after that saying people were inside... we were like, not many people are even down there right now, everyonenis still walking. our side stayd barricaded for the most part. the other side it was moved! police waved so many people in that they were sonpacked it was hard to breathe, per a dude at the hotel. grossly misleading!

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
26 January, 02:34
former Spec Ops Jeffrey Prather said the Capital Police met with ANTIFA the night before January 6th. https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Star Lite @Starlite
26 January, 08:09
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Could you tell us which video and a timestamp when he mentions the night before the 6th???

Linda M.. @Jasmine721
26 January, 02:33
Just noticed Im the 144th person to like this post. 144,000 ready for Mission πŸ’›β˜ΊπŸŒŸπŸ™πŸ’«βœ¨

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
26 January, 02:25
I just wish I understood why Iced Earth frontman Jon Schaffer, who I thought was a patriot, stormed the Capitol building with bear spray. I know in any large group of people, there are going to be some that are crazy and have their own agenda. I guess it's wishful thinking for him to explain his actions in a way that would make sense to me.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 02:11
That's the part I'm dying to see!