True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 January, 03:33
6th day of darkness the 10th day is on saturday and flynn said let it go on till the 31st jan and what was it Q said??... DONE IN 30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
26 January, 10:11
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
this is exactly what i am hoping for too!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
26 January, 10:18
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
the 10 days ends on Saturday the 30th so 30 days the next is the 31st i think we gonna see sone action as trump got till march to sort this

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
agreed. the more I read and listen to videos on the history and the incorporation of our country the more i can really see the election fraud was just the surface. there is so much more going on than we can imagine. i have complete faith in out military who are now in control of our country, and our great CIC!
10:48 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Deekerlee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deeker Lee, click on at the bottom under it