Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I hope we 1221 the shit out of the 242,000 acres of Bill Gates farmlands he's been secretly snatching up.
10:22 PM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
18 January, 07:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i just heard this yesterday ... how incredibly disturbing that this diabolical man may have control of a large amount of our farmlands..is he acquiring them stealth mode via hiding behind obscure businesses??...or are our farmers knowingly selling to him for the money??...how is he doing it?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
18 January, 09:10
Q post refers 2 him as DOPEY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 January, 09:56
and we seized his assets 😉

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 January, 09:55
we were the harvest ✝️🙌🏼🇺🇸

B.. J.. @BJBJ
16 January, 05:04
If he cant depopulate us with vaccines and disease. He control our food supply or poison us with it.

Gates needs to meet his maker in Hell.
Will he be an attendee at the fake inauguration?

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
16 January, 05:09
In response B.. J.. to her Publication
IN THE WORDS OF BILL GATES
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
16 January, 10:33
As well as confiscate all land & assets held by Chyna in the us.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
16 January, 09:58
He can buy all the farmland he wants. We'll just own them in the end w forefiture of all assets.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
16 January, 09:56
nice Vibes DOQ

Angie TNConservative @AngieTNConservative
15 January, 04:19
I said last night, it's not enough that the idiot wants population control, but now it appears he wants to control the amount of food our Country can produce. Wonder how many land purchases he's assisted CCP with?

Alexandra Neve @Alex
15 January, 03:53
THESE ACTORS ARE NOT IN CONTROL ....

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
15 January, 03:24
They were stealing a TON......and not just "farm" land....

PPP 777 @ppp777
15 January, 02:46
Cute game board

Annie D-W @Annie172123
16 January, 10:40
In response PPP 777 to his Publication
Thx for sharing

The Quadfather @Quadfather
15 January, 02:03
Will I get my 40 acres and a mule?

Alexandra Neve @Alex
15 January, 03:55
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
i know only if you voted demon rat..... people gonna find out ..how long this shit has been going on...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 January, 01:32
And from Chyna too.👍🏻 Every time I see that weird aß, with his flappy little hands and arms, and his Kermit voice (sorry Kermit), I really wonder ...'Who takes this dweirdo seriously?!' He is a psychopath criminal to the highest degree.

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
15 January, 01:03
No fear; it will all be taken away by Executive Order!

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
15 January, 12:45
#FookYeah ‼️

Linda Smith @linlou55
15 January, 11:51
I hope so too! Actually I'd rather have our shit on those acres than the crap they pour on the farmland all around me due to people like him! Eww did I just say that!?! lol

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
15 January, 11:49
Yesssss!!!!

Noble Sage17 @NobleSage17
15 January, 11:27
CAN'T PROPAGATE THAT FROM GITMO OR THE GRAVE LOL

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
15 January, 11:25
Well ... considering he's probably already executed i would imagine its all confiscated & will be returned to the people

Mary Fowler @MerryQ
15 January, 11:21
Here in Oklahoma too, with the Chinese buying farmland.

Brad Childers @chldrzb
15 January, 11:19
Damn!!!! that is a hell of alot of backyard😳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 10:41
Anything Nana can do to help with that???? Can we do same with all the property the Chinese govt has snatched? What about returning all the businesses and properties that blm and antifa destroyed that the cabal have snatched up for pennies on the dollar? Anon Realtors in those areas can help recover & they should do it for free btw!

Chellz 170 @Chellz
15 January, 09:23
It's me,same pic,just signed up! Glad to be finding you and everyone!

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
15 January, 01:29
Somebody else using his name to buy property like the CCP? #BillGates

Linda Smith @linlou55
15 January, 11:56
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
I believe they all have their minions under them working for the same shit they worked for! I'm not a sci-fi watcher (yet) but it's like you beat them down ded and they keep coming, lol I have a feeling they will be stopped now! They can't go on with their annihilation after they are ded! lol

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
15 January, 01:28
i believe Bill Gates was hanged in India in 2015.

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
14 January, 11:51
what does 1221 mean i know kapoy said it

Yeshua Buddy @BuddyYeshua
14 January, 11:00
EO 2018 should take carr of that ( checkmate ) 🤭

John Doe @Jarsn69
15 January, 11:23
In response Yeshua Buddy to his Publication
that should take care of the national debt!

John Doe @Jarsn69
15 January, 11:23
In response Yeshua Buddy to his Publication
that should take care of the national debt!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 January, 10:57
was thinking this earlier, 1221 is an amazingly useful tool to capture wealth that previously would be outside of US jurisdiction.

either the wealth gets captured under 1221 (as capital or property) in cases like Bill Gates, but seizing capital from China isnt directly the easiest thing. HOWEVER, all the farmland that China has purchased here has given Treasury direct access to that asset under 1221 :)

their hubris ans confidence they'd never lose is proving to be their downfall at every turn.

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
14 January, 10:55
Hopefully he will go to GITMO for crimes against humanity and get executed.