Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
09 May, 09:30
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
So is the new Quantum Internet going to harm the bees and birds like 5G? I'd heard we couldn't do free energy like Tesla envisioned because it could harm vegetation (which we need to feed those big ol cows we all love to eat). Where can we find this info? Anyone? I'm all good for improving our lives but not at the expense of those that have no say in the matter. Does that make sense?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 May, 01:21
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Yes, that makes a lot of sense, from what I understand 5G isn't necessary dangerous, but can be in the wrong hands... As for Tesla, the only reason we don't have his free energy is because of J.P. Morgan who didn't like the "free" part of it, they (deep state) still don't like it... The biggest danger right now are the vaccines, which aren't vaccines at all... Did you see this..? 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 May, 09:05
DO IT Q

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 May, 07:48
see the date posted on tge article? STRANGE much? was it JULY 05, 2021? or 07th of MAY, 2021?

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 May, 08:09
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
May seven, not a US date IMO...