Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 09:09
We, many souls come together in service to our Devine God to ask the universe to honor our request to manifest a timeline that creates a future for this Terran planet Earth that will allow all souls & every living creature to live together in an individual sovereignty in this universal consciousness in peace, security,& prosperity.

1.We ask to manifest a future where every single soul on this planet receives sufficient light & wisdom to connect with our“One God of the Universe" enabling us to co-create the earth of love & compassion he intended for us & every other living creature in free will.

2.We ask to manifest the patriots & angels win this battle against evil& corruption & create a Constitutional Republic with smaller govt, a new monetary system(Nesara), new judicial &educ.systems & new operational systems that allow for individual sovereignty that provides for the basic needs of every soul&creature on this planet fairly & justly.

We ask for loving communication for all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 09:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awe Nana that's beautiful, I love the way you speak it, It's people like you that's making the difference in this great battle. I feel better after reading that,

THANQ 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 09:21
In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication
😘We really can manifest this😘
We just have to get ppl to understand how this works.

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 09:25
We still have a lot of work to do, people all around me still thinks the news don't lie and blm is a bunch of hero's. My town office promotes them and so does our radio and news.

But I'm not giving up EVER!!!

08 May, 10:07
Oh my goodness, so sorry!
What state did you say?
We will have to help you work on them!
Hope you are settling in ok at your new home.
Much love.

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 10:13
I'm very American but live in Ontario Canada. Was going to move on down to Florida but looks like I'm going to have to say for awhile. Plus these folks in this little town need me, more than they even know.

Thinking about going after a Job at the town office, I think they NEED AN ANON IN THE HOUSE. *RubsHandsTogether* 😉

08 May, 10:18
That would be awesome!
We are seriously all going to have to forget this damn auto pilot govt. local, state and federal. We are all going to have to get involved.

I got an office up there Nana would love to put you in.
I will give you a hint the current resident is an asshat that is related to Fidel Castro both by blood and by mental stability.

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 10:27
Does this man speak really moistly??? Oh I laughed so hard when he fumbled his words that time. 👉😩😂🤣

He's just a spoiled little boy, never looked at him like he was any kind of a representative of Canada, Ever!! But indeed we must act and like yesterday.

08 May, 10:32
Personal opinion incoming>

Nana thinks much of the shit he has been doing lately is so he dont get hung or publicly executed.
Many are cooperating and playing their roles exposing their own corruption and ignorance because they made deals to either not get executed or to not be publically executed.

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 10:42
He has a lot to answer for and he's going to one way or another, the deal as I understand it is that there is to be no blow back on the People or as little as possible. Problem with that is... it was a complete failure, people are suffering this whole time and ~C~V~ was actually here in 2019 December.

Paints a pretty dam obvious picture.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It would seem that all the alternatives created more suffering and lost lives is how it has been splained to me.
Nana sure hopes we are very close to the end.
Focusing on AZ Audit to be the first domino to the beginning of the end.
Everyone will answer to our One God of Creation. Nana doesnt think anyone will escape it.
Hopefully we can issue the justice soon.
11:30 PM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 11:39
When one falls they all fall... where we go one we go all, Nana!!

🙏😇 *TipsHat*