Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 09:09
We, many souls come together in service to our Devine God to ask the universe to honor our request to manifest a timeline that creates a future for this Terran planet Earth that will allow all souls & every living creature to live together in an individual sovereignty in this universal consciousness in peace, security,& prosperity.

1.We ask to manifest a future where every single soul on this planet receives sufficient light & wisdom to connect with ourβ€œOne God of the Universe" enabling us to co-create the earth of love & compassion he intended for us & every other living creature in free will.

2.We ask to manifest the patriots & angels win this battle against evil& corruption & create a Constitutional Republic with smaller govt, a new monetary system(Nesara), new judicial &educ.systems & new operational systems that allow for individual sovereignty that provides for the basic needs of every soul&creature on this planet fairly & justly.

We ask for loving communication for all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 09:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awe Nana that's beautiful, I love the way you speak it, It's people like you that's making the difference in this great battle. I feel better after reading that,

THANQ 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 09:21
In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication
😘We really can manifest this😘
We just have to get ppl to understand how this works.

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We still have a lot of work to do, people all around me still thinks the news don't lie and blm is a bunch of hero's. My town office promotes them and so does our radio and news.

But I'm not giving up EVER!!!

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
YUCK.... I just had a thought roll on through my head, What if the 4-6% of people that won't ever get it are here in my area. πŸ‘‰ 😩

*SitsUpSticksChestOut*
10:04 PM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by NQBODY in this post can reply
08 May, 10:14
Oh my maybe not, if that is the case well we will all just have to help you more then.
Just stay in your higher frequency and they wont get on your nerves so much.
High frequencies really are the place to be, allows us to handle most anything that comes.

ps: just dont let none of that crazy negative shit stick to ya & you be fine!

smiles
giggles

Never Evil @NeverEvil
08 May, 10:14
Get a good helmet, or your brains will be zombie food.

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
08 May, 10:17
In response Never Evil to his Publication
Nonsense I'm top shelf and ready for anything heavy.

I'm in it to WIN IT. #wwg1wga

08 May, 10:20
In response Never Evil to his Publication
😁