Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 12:54
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
When Nana was a kid this show would share the shit outta me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
08 May, 10:49
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
😢 this broke my heart. We shouldn't be losing so many. I have shouted it. Fought over it. Cried over it & PRAYED over it. Dear Father, Lord Jesus, search the deepest depths of my very existence & let my vessel of oil never run dry so my light forever shines for YOU & that we are ALL lighthouses to those in the dark. I will sing of YOUR praise forever. Please, show them the truth. Shock them awake Lord. They belong with us. Not with the enemy & father of sins and lies. Set the captive free Jesus like was done in the days of Moses. Open eyes so ALL will see YOUR GLORY. Help me please 2 be exactly what YOU would have me be. Lord I lift Your name on high!! Please continue to keep the angels around our President, Donald Trump, his family. Our Q team, our military, our patriot FAMILY Restore what the enemy took & tore apart like You done for Job. May we NEVER forget your mercy & help us sound the TRUMPets. God Bless Gen. Flynn, Mr. Wood, Ms. Powell, Mr. Lindell. All Lord GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396