Tony _69 @Ironman_Q
08 May, 02:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sue @HisWorld
not clear what i should do. i have iras and money invested. cant really take it all out in cash then all the income tax?...
02:46 PM - May 08, 2021
In response Tony _69 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HisWorld in this post can reply
Tony _69 @Ironman_Q
08 May, 08:48
In response Sarah Sue to her Publication
i'm not a financial planner and i do not want to give you advice on how to invest your money. but i took some my money out and brought some precious metals like gold and silver. once the market crashes 1 oz of silver will be worth at least 5000 dollars. silver will fore pass gold because silver has great electric conductivity .Everything from satellites, cell phones , electronics and different technologies that's coming out in the near future will use silver. companies will pay top dollars for for it since there is shortage of silver compare to gold. They said silver can reach up to 30,000 to 40,000 dollars for 1 ounce. something to think about. especially since silver is only at 27 dollars an ounce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sue @HisWorld
08 May, 08:54
In response Tony _69 to his Publication
thank you for sharing