NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
How's everybody hanging?
Still, thinking Joe Biden is your president? I assure you wholeheartedly he's not. Trump didn't leave you hanging. I know this for a fact. You are in the twilight zone for a little bit longer. Stay alert; don't go back to sleep. The light is around the corner.
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
09:39 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
26 January, 10:16
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
...I'm afraid some will go back to sleep.
there are lives to be led, not all are soldiers.
our attention spans haven't changed drastically.
I understand the "waiting" game and garnering attention.
I believe we are at a point where we are going to lose as many as we might gain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
26 January, 11:18
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
🔥It is not your job to detoxify toxic people. Your job is to detoxify the part of you that resonates with them.🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
26 January, 09:46
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Good morning - doing just great. Instead of saying guys it's happening or it's going to happen....now I say just wait, you'll see and be prepared. They laugh or roll their eyes, that's ok, still love them, but just be prepared. That's all I share at the moment with them. It's going to be FANTASTIC! Still love my family and girlfriends. Sometimes you just have to resort to love, understanding and guide them lightly.