Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 May, 02:32
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thanks for all you are doing. We just all wish that we could do more to help. I feel very frustrated about that personally. It is funny that GOD chose me to wake up because patience was never my strong suit but He is certainly trying to teach me it over these last 5 years. :) My main concern is for the safety of our loved ones and the children. I want them all to be safe and to feel loved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 May, 02:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you first, and being one with God is step 1 for all of us. Your soul was given to you by God when he breathed life into Adam and Eve as he gave all humanity part of himself that yoh can have eternal life. All tthe information that anons share is a tiny fraction of what is really happening. There are Legion of Angels and ArchAngels on earth fighting a spiritual war. But, when Satan and the Falleb are defeated they are cast to earth at that time Satan knows his days are numbered and then you will see the AntiChrist rise up claiming to be Christ and will fool the people . ThecRapture will occur prior to the AntiChrist siezing powet. Read. John 3:16 so you will be delivered by Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 May, 02:22
Cant wait

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
08 May, 02:14
Another anon was seeing syscronicity in the day 5/19
that's the long weekend
Would be quite the symbolisim.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
08 May, 02:02
❤️🙏

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 May, 02:00
BRING IT ❤️ 10 YEARS GONE . NAME THAT BAND

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 May, 02:01
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Are you talking about ten years after?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 May, 02:08
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 May, 01:52
Yes you are 👍 Staying out of your way ~ thank Q endlessly 🙏

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
08 May, 01:50
sure would like to assist with these logistics!

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 May, 01:54
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Ever Digital Soldier is needed. The day is fast approaching where you will need to calm those that were asleep and be the Light in the Darkness.