Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
yellow17 1122 @yellow17
10 May, 07:47
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 May, 06:45
She and all the FrontLine Doctors ... and ... and ... and ... isn't this exactly what our President Trump said too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 May, 06:39
ThanQ Dr. Stella for telling us the TRUTH!! Dr. Zev Zelenko too and many others - Dr. Simone Gold - HCQ works and so does Ivermectin and Regeneron and others as well - frontlinemedicaldoctors . com

God Bless ALL the TRUTH TELLERS about the 'genetic experiment'!!

Stephanie McPiqa @firekitty
08 May, 10:01
exactly!!!! if you want to invest in bitcoin and earn up to $5000 daily register and start investing on www.moonlitetrades.com

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
08 May, 09:58
She deserves it, but definitely doesn’t need it. What a powerful prayer warrior she is! I tune in to her nightly revival prayers when I can. 🙏🏼❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 09:47
I love Doctor Stella. She is a gift from God. Her name says it all:
Stella=Star
Immanuel = God with us
She is a shining light of TRUTH😇